Lordolin
Will this be an option ? I used it a lot to make distant thoughts more readable. Thanks, Oliver
zenrain
+ 1, as well as this suggestion. Currently distant thoughts are very hard to read.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.230
mcaton
Thanks for posting.  I'll make sure the feature request is documented for a return into v9.

Thanks,
Matt
Stranger92
+1 to the request

It's almoust a year since it was documented.
Can you bring the future of this functionality to light, please? Any hope?

For now, "Expand all" function is still kinda useless due to almost unreadable state.
Example:
[DW9YNo4FRziZdbJo1qcIrw] 
puckja
In V8 there used to be an option to adjust distant thought size, if I remember it correctly.   I would like to put my vote on this!!

My current workaround is to use the OUTLINE layout, which increase the distant thought size.
Brigitte
Thank you for your feedback. We will document it as a feature request.

Regards,
Brigitte
Harlan
Several improvements to the display of distant thoughts are included in 9.0.229, which will be available soon.
Regards,
-Harlan
rene_z
<Deleted>

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software