zenrain
Bumping this old TB9 feature request because every day I run in to a scenario where I would totally use it.

Quote:
It would be nice to have the ability to right click a thought and have the option to open it in a new tab, or if you want to get really fancy, drag a thought up to the tab bar and it would open a new tab with that thought.

As a side note, I've wanted this so badly I've tried to automate this using KeyboardMaestro. However the problem lies in automating a way to open a specific Brain database in the New Tab list. As far as I can tell, there's no way to select a Brain using the keyboard even after narrowing the search (or specifying a new tab be opened within the existing URL scheme). I could do it by mouse position, but... eww.

Heck, whilst I'm at it…

New feature request:
Have the ability to specify the View Type (Normal, Outline, MindMap and when it comes, Extended) and _blank for it to open in a new tab in the URL Schema.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
mcaton
Existing request has been updated.

Thanks!
Matt
metta
Definitely +1 to open a thought (note) into a new tab -- and have it automatically update in the original position

It would also be great if this option could placed on the right click context menu of each thought.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software