HanBav
With a newly installed 7033 I created a new brain on computer 1 with about 10 thoughts and synced it to Webbrain.

After an initial Error: "No common sync points" (on an automatic sync event) I succeeded in loading up the changes.

On computer 2 with a I tried a "Download for local use: The server is working to create the brainzip." Since 11 minutes I see this message.

I can not even terminate it. If I try, there is a message: "You must wait until this operation is complete."

Not very encouraging for starting again a webbrain experience with my recently purchased V7 professional package!

Being a longterm brainy I have to say: I am disappointed.

... Furthermore I think TheBrain is unique
regards Hannes from Bavaria
Brain Junky V6.x Pro / WebBrain / V7 Beta /
Win 7 Prof 64 & 32, MS Office 2010 & Outlook & Firefox & IE
HanBav
My workaround was to copy the local brainzip to computer 2. 

Now sync is done in general but is still producing several errors.

I will report in separate posts.

jbennett
Hannes - 

Thanks for posting.  The "no common sync points found" error message is often displayed when a sync is attempted before the brain has finished preparing on the server.  After a brain is uploaded for the first time, it must be extracted for use via webbrain.com.  

Brainzip creation is somewhat complicated from the server side.  Instead of allowing the server to process multiple attempts at recreating the same BrainZips, the server requires each process to complete.

I noticed you have two WebBrain accounts and 9 brains uploaded to WebBrain.  If you would like to send an email to support providing additional details regarding which brain you need us to examine, we would be happy to take a look.

-James
HanBav
Thanks, just sent an email with a second case that did not work. Both are fresh & small brains. The last one was built with 7033.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software