Snowflakethecat
Hi,

Was just wondering if the feature to drag and drop emails from Outlook 365 desktop app is working for everyone. When I try, nothing happens. If I try to cut and paste in the email, theBrain immediately crashes. This has been occurring since theBrain 9 for me. 
mcaton
Rory,

Thanks for posting.  Typically Outlook 365 links can be added as URL attachments. I have not heard of the copy/paste/crash scenario.  Please click on Help > Open Log Directory in your Brain app and fine the Output.log file. Replicate the crash and then send us a copy of the updated log.  Please send to support@thebrain.com and reference this forum thread.

Thank you!
Matt
Snowflakethecat
Hi Matt,
Thank you so much for responding. Sorry to have inconvenienced you but after I reinstalled TheBrain I haven't been able to replicate the crash. Go figure. Sorry again. Best wishes for Christmas!
mcaton
No worries... keep us posted if you notice an issue again in the future.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software