DoeJoe
Since loading 8.0.1.6 and installing the latest Java the drag and drop function of files and attachments doe's not work. I've verified via the Java site that I am running the latest version and OS X says its current version also.

Please assist.

Thanks

OSX 10.10

DJ
mcaton
DJ,

Thank you for posting.  We have a special build available for Yosemite users.  You can download the correct installer for TheBrain HERE.

More information about this build for Yosemite and Java is available HERE.

Thank you,
Matt
DoeJoe
Downloaded and installed the file. It worked for a few days and just stopped working today. I confirmed that I am running the latest version of Java.

Eric
pthompson
Eric,

Can you please provide more information? When you say Quote: It worked for a few days and just stopped working today. what exactly do you mean? TheBrain won't start now? You can't open your Brains? Only the splash screen appears, then nothing? Any additional information you can share will help us troubleshoot this issue. Thank you.
DoeJoe
Drag and drop stopped functioning midday. I didn't restart PB, it just stopped working. When I drag an icon.file from the desktop it does not ingest the file. The green plus sign does not appear and when I release the mouse button the icon slides back to the desktop instead of appearing in the brain. 

In order to ingest a file I have to attach file thru the thought menu.

Java is current and I rebooted my mac with no success.

Eric
pthompson
Eric,

Can you send an email to support@thebrain.com or submit this issue directly via http://support.thebrain.com so we can start a dialog and track the issue there? We may need to meet via a web meeting to take a closer look at this. Interestingly, I've been using 8.0.1.6 on my Yosemite mac since it came out without any issue. Yes, the green + will go away once TheBrain comes into focus, but dragging and dropping a file seems to be working without any issue for me.

[EvpJfCe] 

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software