sean
The drag and drop from the Vivaldi browser works intermittently. Sometimes I see the link icon while dropping into TheBrain and most of the other time I see the circle and cross symbol.
Any way to diagnose what's going on or how to fix this?

Windows 7/ TheBrain 10 /Vivaldi 2.2.1388.37 (latest version)

Snowflakethecat
I see the link icon but when I release the mouse button no link shows up in the plex: nothing happens. I'm using Vivaldi's latest version on Windows 10. I'm just using the Brain Box now.
mcaton
Thanks for posting.  Time to download Vivaldi and take a closer look...

You've peaked my interest. What is it that you like about the Vivaldi web browser over the other juggernauts of the web browser world (Chrome, IE, Firefox, etc.) ? This question has no effect on the review and/or repair of the issue - just being curious...

Matt
Snowflakethecat
Lol, I kind of just like the layout and how I can adjust it. It's a fast browser and it accepts Chrome addons, so that's convenient. That's about it. ðŸ˜‹
sean
It's highly configurable and almost everything can be done via the keyboard. Plus they have multiple modes like reading/black and white etc which are very useful for articles. It's a perfect example of great UI design, everything is exactly where you would expect it.
It reminds me of Opera before they moved to Chromium and the reason is that it is developed by the same people.

For the issue above, I've tried 32-bit and 64-bit and still no joy.
tomcal123
The BrainBox Chrome extension seems to work fine in Vivaldi!
sean
@tomcal123 That workaround doesn't quite help as I don't always have access to TheBrain cloud.
tomcal123
@sean - understood. And, really, drag and drop is much faster anyway than using the BrainBox, especially with 2 monitors.  I miss that when using Vivaldi.  One of the very few downsides to Vivaldi that I've uncovered so far.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software