dcb_oz Show full post »
mwvmathewson
I used to use TheBrain 6 and returned to download version 8.0.2.2 and find, as it seems have many others, that you can drag and you can drop but nothing happens. I have tried many of the suggestions and none works effectively except for file drops. I did however discover a workaround, using spotlight search on the Mac I can find contacts and drag them from there into theBrain. They arrive intact but the thought needs to be edited to the name, it is a long winded but so far more accurate and effective than the vaunted built-in service.

I do not get contacts returned in theBrain search facility even having accepted the dialog box to allow it. I am disappointed in the product so far as it appears retrograde from previous versions. I hope the move away from Java in mcaton's post of Jan 10 will be to something more fully functional for Mac users.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software