dcb_oz Show full post »
mwvmathewson
I used to use TheBrain 6 and returned to download version 8.0.2.2 and find, as it seems have many others, that you can drag and you can drop but nothing happens. I have tried many of the suggestions and none works effectively except for file drops. I did however discover a workaround, using spotlight search on the Mac I can find contacts and drag them from there into theBrain. They arrive intact but the thought needs to be edited to the name, it is a long winded but so far more accurate and effective than the vaunted built-in service.

I do not get contacts returned in theBrain search facility even having accepted the dialog box to allow it. I am disappointed in the product so far as it appears retrograde from previous versions. I hope the move away from Java in mcaton's post of Jan 10 will be to something more fully functional for Mac users.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software