randy_astle
PB 5.0.1.5
Vista Ultimate x64

Drag and drop of folders onto the plex doesn't work. (Which is consistent with my earlier post about drag and drop of URLs from IE and Firefox.)

I can copy and past folders, but that is obviously not the desired behavior if I just want virtual folders links to the external directories.

It worked in PB 4.5.

I've tested it on Windows XP -- still works there. Perhaps it is just a Vista Ultimate issue?

Also found that drag and drop of files, folders, or URLs to the attachments is also not recognized.

gingerman
O.K., I've been told it's because I'm running Linux that D&D doesn't work.  Is this more of a problem than that?  Is it possibly easier to fix?  If it worked in earlier versions, what changed in the lastest, and can that be applied to Linux?
farzad
Hi there,

I have the same problem with drag and drop of files onto the plex as well. It does work if I use "link to file:  .....

Regards,

Farzad

Vista Ultimate
J-1.6.0._11

Harlan
Drag and drop of files and folders does not work under Linux due to a problem with Java.

Under Vista, drag and drop issues can be solved by rebooting.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software