Shiiko
I opened the manual to confirm if I'm doing something wrong because  I cannot drag an email from Outlook 2003 into a thought, nor into an empty area in the plex.  Won't work with shift>drag. Nor ctl or alt, or ctl+shift.  Using 4.0.6.2  Oddly enough, I can drop the message into the notepad and it does give me the some of the emails source information.

Also, closed and reopened PB, but that did not make a difference.

Harlan
This problem has been fixed in 4.0.6.3, up now.
Regards,
-Harlan
Shiiko
Harlan,

Can confirm that I am now able to drag from Outlook to P&A. 

I would like to add some good news, dragging and dropping attachments (holding the shift key) between thoughts and between brains(!) works spectacularly.   That little feature is super important and powerful since it allows quick rearrangement of content  (ideas) apart from the arrangement of thoughts. 

Thanks!

Shiiko
I can drag and drop Outlook emails but I cannot drag and drop attachments.  It does not help that I drag, pres Shift, Ctl, Alt or a combination of these keys.  I had two separate screens with two brains open. I closed both, restarted one and the functionality is still missing.
Harlan
Thanks Shiiko, we have fixed the attachment drag and drop problem in 4067, up shortly.
Regards,
-Harlan

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software