Shiiko
I'm rearranging alot of thoughts fast and it really pmo that very often when I click to drag a thought I pull a thought creation line.  Is there a way to disactivate the creation of parent/childs, activated only when one does something like a shift-click on the appropriate thought region? 
tcahill
In Canada PMO means "the Prime Minister's Office", and that place makes a lot of people really mad! So, yes, dragging a new thought link when you really wanted to just move the thought happens all the time for me also, and yes, it really PMO.

A big grin all the way to Brazil, Shiiko!
Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit.
Harlan
Based on this feedback, we adjusted the hit-testing for gates and made the cursor change to an arrow while you are over a gate so they should be less intrusive as of version 4060.
Regards,
-Harlan
Shiiko

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software