Support
Attention: To all of our enthusiastic Dual Platform users!

We have listened to your feedback and we are making a change! When you purchase PB4 Pro, your one license will soon work for both your Windows and Mac computers! This includes Linux as well! Just remember, one license allows you to use PB on two computers as long as you are the primary user.

More details to come later today.. I just wanted to get the good news out there now to all of our early morning posters. Any additional questions, don't hesistate to email us all at support@thebrain.com

Tracy Barr
TheBrain Support
310-751-5000
zenrain
Thanks, this is fantastic news (speaking as a Windows work, Mac at home PB user).

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Andy
Great!

Sounds good - I'll give it a go on my Linux OS now as well as my more usual Windows one
yuryg
Thank you!!!!

Now I do not have to use windows to do most of my work.  I needed to because of work, but at home my primary platform now is Mac and I hate having to work in Windows.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software