gery51
I work with Mac-mini, TheBrain desktop 9.15.1 

The problem:

I have defined several (hondreds) of Tags on thoughts.

When I run the duplicate report (Filter), I receive duplicates formed by thoughts and Tags with the same name.This is not correct! You will have to expand the order by clause on the query with the type of node, so that the tags will be excluded from the list.

Thanks,
Gerard 
mcaton
Gerard,

Thank you for posting. Would it be possible for you to post or send us a screenshot of this report? I'm not able replicate in my tests.

Thank you,
Matt
gery51
Ok, Matt

Here is a screenshot of the duplicates Names 
You see that thoughts with the same name as tags are showned.
This is not correct because thought and tags are a different "Type".
This Type should be added to the selection query in the order by clause

Thank You,
Gerard
mcaton
Gerard,

Ah! I understand now and thank you for the helpful screenshot.  I'll document this for further review. It 'could' be argued that it's helpful to know if you have a type and/or a tag with the same name as a thought...

Matt
gery51
Hi Matt,
Maybe you could give the 2 reports: One where the name and the tags appears and one where just the thoughts appears, so that everybody is happy😊  

Geatings,
Gerard
metta
+1 for each report option

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software