zsviczian
Hi,

I tried to edit notes using the Brain 9 web client, but I can't get it to work. I tried right clicking the thought, right clicking the Notes tab, looked for an edit button, etc. I am starting to think this feature is not yet available. Am I doing something wrong, or should I just sit back and wait for a web client update in the (hopefully near) future?

Zsolt
Brigitte
TheBrain 9 Web client is still in development and adding/editing notes is not yet a feature. However, we are planning to have this available in the very near future.

Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies 
artcanadianstyle
So does that mean that the plex is strictly viewable only - no editing?

zsviczian wrote:
Hi,

I tried to edit notes using the Brain 9 web client, but I can't get it to work. I tried right clicking the thought, right clicking the Notes tab, looked for an edit button, etc. I am starting to think this feature is not yet available. Am I doing something wrong, or should I just sit back and wait for a web client update in the (hopefully near) future?

Zsolt
mcaton
Not necessarily. You're currently able to create new Thoughts and upload attachments.  As Brigitte mentioned, the web client is under active development, so updates are happening rapidly and further capabilities will be available soon.

Thank you,
Matt

Add a Website Forum to your website.