Steven
I'm trying to set up a shared team project Brian with multiple contributors.

I have tested sharing the project Brain by email but have not been able to give anything but Reader access. But, when I right click on the shared user, the Administrator and Writer access levels remain greyed out.

The account I tested this as receiver of the share invitation with only had standard WebBrain account - ie not paid.

Do people that I share with require a paid account or a desktop version of the Brian? Or, is this feature not yet fully implemented?  
shatcher
Hi Steven,

Brains can be shared publicly with anyone you give the link to, and privately with anyone you add as a reader. For private sharing they need a Brain account, but do not need any license.

To give writer or admin access to another user, you both need TeamBrain accounts. Then you would be able to collaborate on a Brain.

Cheers, Sean

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software