JosefBetancourt Show full post »
JosefBetancourt
rzw7 wrote:
Hi Josef,

Your posts on this Tiddly wiki are amazing, can you help me with one problem, my browser IE8 does not want to save the application, it says a proper configuration is necessary. I'm not an IT guy but would like to use this application very much, it is so helpful. 

thanks in advance,
rzw7

Try the Tiddlywiki users forum.  That question comes up a lot.  It has to do with the internet options in IE, I think.  The main Tiddlywiki site may have something.  I use FireFox or Chrome now.

-- Josef

zenrain
@Josef
I hope you don't mind,to preserve this content from getting lost in history, I've added it to the Google Group. You are credited with the information, but let me know if you would like me to remove it.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
JosefBetancourt
@zenrain:

I don't mind.  I wish I could have pursued this even more.  That's a nice group.

--- Josef

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software