zenrain
In mail I went to print, then long pressed to create .pdf. I then used the share extension and...
TheBrain 9 isn't there. 

Currently it seems that capture is limited to web pages and photo's only (I think I saw this somewhere else, but creating a dedicated thread). 

Please add the ability to capture files from applications. Long term it would be nice to see TheBrain iOS become a Document Provider
macOS 10.12.5
TheBrain 9.0.202
mbaas
+1
pthompson
Thanks for the suggestion.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies
IvanPsy
I agree with zenrain.
It's a huge lack that prevents me from going Pro (and pay for the service): if I pay, I want an app aligned with the latest iOS and its features, and constantly updated, as I rely most of the time on mobile.

So yesterday I received an email with a LinkedIn link, and when I pressed it the OS redirected me to the LinkedIn App, not the browser.
And I wasn't able to simply copy the link and insert as an attachment on the related TheBrain node.

Very disappointing...
pthompson
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this IvanPsy.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies
Harlan
When you are viewing a PDF, TheBrain is in fact in the share sheet. It is in the top row of icons and is labeled "Import with TheBrain" (the colored ones, not the black and white ones where it appears for URLs). Unfortunately, this feature is not working yet.

The ability to add a URL by pasting it from the clipboard is a documented feature request. In the meantime, you could open in Safari and add to TheBrain from there.
Regards,
-Harlan
zenrain
Ahh, thanks Harlan. Ok.
macOS 10.12.5
TheBrain 9.0.202

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software