smieg
Good Morning,

It would be helpful if each Plex tab could have its own Text Size setting and that the setting persists for that tab even if theBrain software is closed and then re-started.

By the way, great job on version 9 guys! Implementing GTD in this version keeps me organized.

Thanks,
Andy
mcaton
Andy,

Thanks for posting.  Are your Thought sizes not being remembered when you close and reopen the app?  If you leave the tab/s open and close TheBrain - when you reopen, your thoughts should still appear at the specified size.

Thanks,
Matt
smieg
Hi Matt,

It seems to be performing as you indicated now. It must have been a glitch.  When I first started experimenting with Thought sizes last week it had changed all my Tabs on re-opening as opposed to only the one I was interested in changing.

Thanks,
Andy

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software