Dryopithecus
PB 5501 with indexing libraries
Java 1.6.0_15
Vista-32bit

I selected an event, then clicked the "Delete" button, then the event disappeared, at the same time, a dialog popped up (see attached image), I then restarted PB, luckily everything seems fine.

I tried to delete another event, and got exactly the same result.

The PersonalBrain Error 1.log file is attached below.

Click image for larger version - Name: calendar.png, Views: 95, Size: 31.28 KB
Dryopithecus
Spoke too soon, these events were not deleted, they are still there in the Calender, they disappeared from the right panel (events list for the active thought), but still visible in the left panel (day, week, month views). When I tried to delete these events again by right-clicking then selecting "Delete Event", I got the same error message as above.

Every time I add a new event, in Statistics, thought count, link count, and thought type count increase by 1. After I deleted an event, the link count decreases by 1, all other counts don't change.

Harlan said in this thread, that events are stored as thoughts in 5.5, but thought type count should not be affected by this change, I guess.

Moe
Thanks Dryopithecus. I made a note of this for our engineers to look into.

Best regards,
Moe

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software