zenrain
I've run into this with my main database and then tested it in a new and different database. The issue occurred on both. Only tested on macOS.

The issue is a bit hard to notice due to the Timeline not refreshing after a sync issue.

Steps to recreate:
  1. Enter a new event. Attach to a thought. Make the event an all day event and span multiple days. In my test I created an all day event from 2/23 to 2/26.
  2. Synchronize.
  3. Adjust the date by reducing by one day. The dates should now show 2/23 to 2/25.
  4. Synchronize.
  5. The dates will still show correctly.
  6. Close TheBrain 9.
  7. Re-open TheBrain 9. The event will show from 2/23 to 2/26.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.222
mcaton
Alex,

Confirmed.  It seems to be happening with all day events.  Even after step 2 above, your other machine would be off by one day... Documented.

Thanks,
Matt
zenrain
Thanks, I've tested and a workaround until this is resolved is to change from all day to Date/Time.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.222
Harlan
Issues with syncing events should be resolved in the next release. Thanks for your patience.
Regards,
-Harlan
zenrain
Thanks, I've stopped using all day events until this was resolved. It will be nice to be able to use them again.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.222

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software