GaryW
I like the ability to copy an Evernote note into a TB thought note. 

I open EN's Share Note menu and use the Copy Link feature. Instead of the Evernote title and a link, all we get is cryptic text.

I hope this can be fixed since losing the EN title and link is devastating, especially in a TB note building a chronological order of events.

Gary Click image for larger version - Name: 1.jpg, Views: 60, Size: 867.58 KB Click image for larger version - Name: 2.jpg, Views: 61, Size: 110.97 KB
We see the world not as it is but as we are.
GaryW

I found another problem in Evernote which might be associated. 
When copying text from EN, you can only copy 1 paragraph. If you “Select All” or select more than 1 paragraph and copy, nothing will paste into TB 9.1.4.

In TB 9.1.3.0 you can “Select All” and everything pastes properly.

mcaton
Thank you for posting.  I'll document for further review.

Also, I've previously replicated this issue of copying sentences vs. paragraphs and this is under review as well.

Matt
Harlan
Issues with pasting into notes are fixed in 9.1.5.2.
Regards,
-Harlan
GaryW
Thanks for the pasting fix.
I note though the Evernote “copy link” problem described above remains. I look forward to a fix in a future version. Until then, I'll continue using v9.1.3.0 on my iPad.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software