RLPopeIII
Is there a document around here that explains the element data for PB XML? For example, what do the link/dir numbers translate to?

Thanks,

Ren
Ren Pope
zenrain
I tried to do that here on the Google Group Users page. However, it's not official, and only applies to pre 5.5 versions. The schema has changed as of 5.5, and once it comes out of beta, I'll probably start looking at updating the page.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
RLPopeIII

Thank you!

Ren Pope
Adathome
zenrain wrote: I tried to do that here on the Google Group Users page. However, it's not official, and only applies to pre 5.5 versions.

Zenrain, this "dir" explanation is not complete;
"<dir>1</dir>This denotes if the thought is a parent / child relationship, or Jump thought relationship. 1= Parent / Child, 3 = Jump."

This is the complete explanation:

In the plex                                                                               In PB database 

0 = link-type
                                                                                                 2 = thought-type

1 = child   --> parent                                                                  thought idB  --> thought idA
2 = parent --> child                                                                    thought idA  --> thought idB
3 = jump   Thought idB --> idA  or  idA <-- thought idB                 thought idB  --> thought idA    

(PB database has directional information.)
Click image for larger version - Name: 30-10-2009_DIR.png, Views: 287, Size: 17.73 KB
Regards, Ad Divide knowledge = multiply knowledge (Windows 10 -  TB8 / TB9)
zenrain
Thanks!
I've updated the description.

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software