metta
FWIW, I visit the "explore" page relatively frequently just to see how other people are using TheBrain:
-- https://webbrain.com/explore

...and for many, many months now the "Most Popular' and "Most Addictive" brains have not been displaying in my Chrome or IE browsers.

I assume this is a result of some kind of bug in the system, but I was wondering:
-- Are there any plans to fix these 2 display features?
-- If not, could the page be reformatted to display a few more of the recently edited brains? Or, to simply display a larger version of Jerry's brain?

I realize this is a very low priority item in the big scheme of things, but I do appreciate having this "explore" option available, and i was just curious where things stand with these 2 missing page features.
pthompson
Yes, there is an issue with the page. Instead of focusing on fixing it, since it is going to be replaced soon anyway, we are focusing attention on the rebuilt version of Cloud Services web page.
metta
Fabulous! Glad to know there will be a rebuilt Cloud Services web page.

In this regard, is there a way to design this new page such that affiliates of TheBrain could have the option of adding their own affiliate link into any pages where their own brains display?

This would be a great enhancement to your affiliate program -- if this is something you plan to continue as well?

pthompson
I'll make sure to mention it to our developers.
metta
Thanks, Patrick! Much appreciated.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software