rustyedges
have a workflow where I export XML for processing, hoping this makes it into v9 (in some form) as would love to use the new interface and features
Harlan
TB9 include XML import for backward compatibility but does not support export to XML as the internal architecture of TB9 is so different. Backup to brain archive is the replacement for export to XML. The new format is simpler and lighter weight JSON. If you rename a .brz file to .zip, you will be able to open it up and look inside. No official documentation yet, but you can probably figure it out just by looking. FYI, TB9 requires globally unique GUIDs for objects. Do not attempt to insert GUIDs that are not generated appropriately or you will run into problems.
Regards,
-Harlan
rustyedges
Very nice.  I tried to peak into the brz before but must have been corrupted as didn't work.  Now I'm seeing the individual files with newline separated JSON data.  While I have experience with the XML format, I prefer JSON so thanks for the tips.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software