igoldsmid

I was digging around in some of the minor features and found that export is broken.  Export to BrainEKP, that is.  When I look in the xml file that's zipped up in the PBA, I see that it has no data to associate Thoughts.  But if I leave PB4 on Wander for a while (or explore manually and make sure I cover all Thoughts) and then export it (without closing PB4), there's plenty of data showing how the Thoughts are linked.  But if I close PB4 and try an export again, it's back to 'Thoughts'-data only.  So I don't think import to BrainEKP is going to be able to work.

IJG
Harlan
Thanks Ian, I believe this should be fixed in 4075. Please let me know what version you are using.

Regards,
-Harlan
igoldsmid
Thanks Harlan - a further point:

The way PB4 exports to a pba file seems to cause files with duplicate names to be overwritten.  Only one survives, because they all go in a folder called "files" before being zipped up.  Some filenames, like readme.txt or index.html appear time and again, and can easily be duplicated in a Brain so this could be a nuisance.  Have I missed something here?

Thanks Ian

IJG
Harlan
Hi Ian,

We'll look into this and see what's going wrong. Thanks for letting us know.

Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software