kenan
Suddenly, I can't export my brain to SiteBrain HTML.
When it is finished and the browser opens locally to show, there is no content in the plex or anywhere. Error message at the bottom is "XML did not contain valid data."

I tried re-indexing and tried IE8, FireFox, and Chrome, but it didn't help. I browsed forums and the Web but found no reference to my problem.

Can anyone help?
I can't undate my website at http://www.branam.com.

Kenan Doyle Branam
PB Pro 6.0.6.4 Feb 3, 2011
Dell XPS M1530 / Windows 7 (32) /IE9 / Firefox 3+

Media Consultant/Presenter
Paradigm Communications, Inc.
Houston, Texas
mcaton
Kenan,

Can you zip up the contents of the SiteBrain folder that PB created and send it our way?  I'd like to take a closer look.  I have been unable to replicate the problem in the latest 6.0.3.8 beta release.

Thank you,
Matt
kenan

I sent Harlan a zip file of my latest Branam Brain.

Yesterday, I downloaded and installed PersonalBrain 6 beta. I have tried to keep both versions separated. I haven't had much time to run a test on v6 loading of Branam Brain to see if it produces the same error when Exporting to SiteBrain HTML.
Maybe Saturday I can complete that test. If it works, I may choose to go forward to v6 and forget the problem.

Meanwhile, thanks for your reply. 

Oooops! I can't Export in this beta version. Help

Kenan Doyle Branam

Houston, Texas
kenan
Latest status on export to SiteBrain HTML:
Suddenly, Firefox did present my brain export to my computer drive with links. IE8 and Chrome presented errors.

Go figure. So I proceeded to upload to my website where everything looks good.

Must be something to do with browsers handling XML ???????

Kenan Doyle Branam

Houston, Texas
nw
When I export to sitebrain, my local copy doesn't work in chrome, but is OK when uploaded to my website. Can't remember, but I thought IE, FF & Opera all worked on the local version, and I only had a probelm with chrome.

Nigel

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software