ChrisCase
It has been my impression until now that if one inserted images in a note, that those images were saved in a thoughtData folder when one exported an  HTML sitebrain,  but I am finding that the exported version references these files on my hard drive, e.g.
src="file:///C:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Documents/SHARED BRAINS/FWW_brain/Files/E8D726BA-4C72-0690-E044-AD42A629D9F0/PersonalBrain Notes/copiedlocalimagefile9.jpg"
, so of course they do not show up in the online instance.  Do I have to put images into a folder in the local export and upload that to my server for them to appear?
electronicjude
Goog question. I would also like to know the answer please
Brigitte
SiteBrain HTML export does not include Thought icons. For optimization, I would recommend to use TheBrain Cloud Services and an iFrame embed.

Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software