ChrisCase
It has been my impression until now that if one inserted images in a note, that those images were saved in a thoughtData folder when one exported an  HTML sitebrain,  but I am finding that the exported version references these files on my hard drive, e.g.
src="file:///C:/Documents and Settings/All Users/Documents/SHARED BRAINS/FWW_brain/Files/E8D726BA-4C72-0690-E044-AD42A629D9F0/PersonalBrain Notes/copiedlocalimagefile9.jpg"
, so of course they do not show up in the online instance.  Do I have to put images into a folder in the local export and upload that to my server for them to appear?
electronicjude
Goog question. I would also like to know the answer please
Brigitte
SiteBrain HTML export does not include Thought icons. For optimization, I would recommend to use TheBrain Cloud Services and an iFrame embed.

Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software