Beastro
Hi,

I am sharing theBrain with my family. Is it possible to protect a brain to protect it from accidentally being modified by another family member?
Can seperate users be defined under one license?

Thanks
Berthold/Spain
Win10/TB9
metta
Do you want your family to have full editing abilities within the same brain as opposed to read-only access to a common brain?

Or do you just want them to be able to use the software and create their own separate brains?
Beastro
Hi Metta,
Thanks for replying. I just want them to be able to use the software and create their own separate brains without the danger of inadvertently changing my content.

Regards
Berthold
Berthold/Spain
Win10/TB9
metta
Thanks for your feedback, Berthold.

I don't know if there is any way to prevent your family members from accessing (and inadvertently) editing your brains if you all are using the same login.

However, if they don't need all of TB's pro features, they could each create their own separate free accounts, and then everyone would have their own separate logins, with controlled (private) access to each of their own brains.

Would that suffice?

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software