reasonablekamikaze
I know this is a small thing, but please please please allow for * in notes to automatically create a bullet.

This is how it works in pretty much every single note taking app out there. I do it automatically all the time, and keep being reminded this isn't supported by TB. ðŸ˜‘
MalecJan
If you feel waiting too long, you can do workaround by AutoHotkey script.
Adding following code into your/new script, saving and running the script should work. (works for me on Windows7)
SetTitleMatchMode 2 ; Mode of detecting window title
#IfWinActive TheBrain ; following shortcuts work only in window with "TheBrain" in title
NumpadMult::Sendinput {U+2022} ; * star on numeric keyboard --> bullet
+8::Sendinput {U+2022} ; * star written as Shift+8 --> bullet
#IfWinActive
jayofemi
Hello,

This feature request has been documented and sent to our engineering team. We will be sure to notify you once a version of TheBrain with this functionality is released.

Thanks,
Jay
reasonablekamikaze
jayofemi wrote:
Hello,

This feature request has been documented and sent to our engineering team. We will be sure to notify you once a version of TheBrain with this functionality is released.

Thanks,
Jay

Thanks, Jay. 😊

Do you have the ticket # I can add to the title of this post, please?
jayofemi
Hello,

Yes. That would be ticket: WIN-2243

Thanks,
Jay

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software