Manni
When hovering on a thought icon, the plex displays it which is great. However, the icon is displayed at the native size.

It would be great if we could have an option to maximize the size of the picture (zoom/uspcale it, ideally with anti-aliasing) so that it touches two opposite sides of the screen, either horizontally or vertically (so that it's as big as possible without changing the aspect ratio of the picture). I think this is the way larger-than-the-screen-res documents are handled.

For example, when copy/pasting a Powerpoint slide, it's usually exported at a not so high resolution. Or sometimes pictures we can get are low-ish res.

I try to put hi res pics / graphs / slides as thought icons when I can, and these display fine, but it's not always possible. In presentation mode (in front of an audience) it would help to make the displayed thought icon more visible from a distance (only when we hover over it of course, some thought icons are meant to remain small).

Thanks for considering!
TB V10.0.32.0 running in Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809 with Bootcamp on a 2018 MBP 13" with 16Gb of RAM, 2TB SSD and i7 @ 2.7Ghz.
metta
+1
Xavier
+1 (essential for the presentation mode)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software