Manni
What the title says.

It would be very handy to have an option allowing to delete an attachment from the thought context menu (right click) instead of having to display the attachment panel to do so. I usually design my brains without the need to display the attachment panel as I don't need to preview them that way, so it's time consuming to have to switch mode. It was that way in V8 if I remember correctly (delete attachment in the context menu).

Thanks!
TB V10.0.14.0 running in a Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1803 VM (Parallels 13) in Mac OS V10.14 (Mojave Public release). Host is a 2018 MBP 13" with 16Gb of RAM, 2TB SSD and i7 @ 2.7Ghz. Win VM has 8GB and 2 cores available, Mac Host has 8GB of RAM and 2 cores available. 
metta
Definitely +1

Identical use care here
mcaton
Thanks for posting. I'll document this feature request.

Matt
Manni
Thanks Matt!
TB V10.0.14.0 running in a Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1803 VM (Parallels 13) in Mac OS V10.14 (Mojave Public release). Host is a 2018 MBP 13" with 16Gb of RAM, 2TB SSD and i7 @ 2.7Ghz. Win VM has 8GB and 2 cores available, Mac Host has 8GB of RAM and 2 cores available. 

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software