ruudhein
When you select a parent thought + child thoughts you can copy this selection as an outline.

1.jpg 

When you run a report and Add To Selection you cannot copy the whole list of thoughts, while I'd love to be able to.

Update: a work around I've found is to Copy X Thoughts (an option that doesn't always immediately appear), paste them in another brain or place → they'll now all appear under one thought → so that when you select them all, you can copy outline with or without notes
Using: Evernote | FilterizeEverdo | Dynalist | Liner | TheBrain v9.0.263.0
mcaton
Ruud,

You're right.  The Thought selection coming from a report cannot be copied.  I'll document this as a bug.

In the mean time, I've found a faster work around. CTRL+click on just a single Thought (or CMD+click on a macOS). Then right click in your selection box.  Notice that the content can now be copied.  You can remove the additional selected Thought too. It just takes that one manually selected Thought to force the copy feature to work properly.

Thank you,
Matt
ruudhein
That works!! Thanks!
Using: Evernote | FilterizeEverdo | Dynalist | Liner | TheBrain v9.0.263.0
Harlan
This problem is not related to the report. To make all of the expected menu commands appear, simply click anywhere on the plex, then open the context menu again. Will be fixed in the next release.
Regards,
-Harlan

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software