NickHowe
Any chance in expanded view we can have a option (button, right click, whatever) that will expand ALL thoughts?  The option to fade/shrink distant thoughts would provide a level of filtering to stop the plex being totally unreadable, but I often find my self going over the surface of a plex clicking the little (+) buttons to get a big picture view of my connections.  With large monitors the extra screen real estate means that showing many thoughts and connections is viable, but clicking and clicking and clicking to expand connections is a pain.
Harlan
Hi Nick,

Yes, there are several plans to address this in a future version. They include a "expand all" button which will open up an additional generation in every direction and a function to save expanded views so they can be retrieved later on.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software