rtimmer
It would be nice to have a report of top level topics, that is topics without a parent. This would provide an instant overview of the different hierarchies in the brain. It would also help with the maintenance of the brain, repairing hierarchies that have been broken when a topic has been removed.

Roelof
Elmar
rtimmer wrote:
It would be nice to have a report of top level topics, that is topics without a parent. This would provide an instant overview of the different hierarchies in the brain. It would also help with the maintenance of the brain, repairing hierarchies that have been broken when a topic has been removed.

Roelof

Or the worst case: A thought without any parents, children or jumps .... It residues in my brain and I don't know that it is there and if I don't know its name I can't catch it for deleting.

Look: http://forums.thebrain.com/tool/post/thebrain/vpost?id=1937418

Elmar.
tcahill
In PB 3.x, Reports had the ability to list all parentless thoughts.
Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit.
Harlan
This is a pending feature for the reports tab.
Regards,
-Harlan
ChrisCase
[

Roelof

Or the worst case: A thought without any parents, children or jumps .... It residues in my brain and I don't know that it is there and if I don't know its name I
can't catch it for deleting.

...adn if you export a sitebrain, it will be in there and findable by any search engine you have set up to index the ThoughtData folder...

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software