rsherkin
It is very handy that Thoughts contain a marker indicating that notes are present.  Would it be possible to have those notes display in a pop-up when the marker (the yellow dot) is hovered over?

This feature would negate the requirement of double-clicking the background to display notes then double-clicking to hide them again.  All to find that these notes weren't the ones you were looking for.

I mean, sure it would be a luxury but it's practical too.  With this feature four clicks per Thought to view notes would be saved.  This could translate into hundreds if not thousands of saved clicks.  The longevity of our mice would be increased and landfill sites would not carry the burden of mice being improperly disposed of because their left buttons failed prematurely from over-clicking.  In effect, this feature would make TheBrain more Green.  And that's a good thing isn't it?

Ok, I'd better have my second cup of coffee now.  But seriously, this would be a very handy feature to have.  Thanks for listening.
BrentK
I've also thought that it would be nice to be able to show notes in a pop-up window by clicking on that little icon.  And to make this even more useful, the window could remain displayed while you click on other Thoughts and open their notes. 

jroeterd
It has been suggested before ...

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software