Spacenexus
Would be very vlauable to have the ability to either drag link or local copy of a webpage into TB9. It would also be good to retroactively add weblinks in thoughts as local pages. Given the length of time many of us are using TheBrain, I find my brain outlasts the longevity of key websites.

I know this has been requested before. Evernote has it and it's not an overly complex feature, but a good one for the queue.

Thanks

Jim
TB8021 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 66
IE10 32bit Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Primary Access Win10Pro
64bit Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7 Narrowpuddle
Brain user since zygote
perry
+1 This is really super important... and on the queue... and probably at or close to the top of my list [smile]
zenrain
+1 [smile]
macOS 10.12.4
TheBrain 9.0.188
Moltaire
+1
jotapa
+1 Very important feature!

Complement this with a simple option to load the "current" version of the page, and it would be even better.

If the team has the bandwidth, create the option to save page versions (web page snapshot) - different attachments with the snapshot date.

Some apps like DevonThink also allow automatic conversion to PDF format -  you can always do that by printing the page to a PDF driver - but they do it in one single step with options like single/multi-page, preserving web links in the page.

mcaton
I've confirmed that this request has been previously documented.

Thank you,
Matt
Tylast
Is this feature on the roadmap?
Harlan
We are aware that this is something that may people would like and note that it has gained significant support here on the forums. Once TB9 is out we will begin addressing feature requests that could not be added as part of the initial release and this one is definitely something we will look into.
Regards,
-Harlan
Harlan
On a related note, https://archive.org/web/ (the wayback machine) is a useful tool for locating information that has disappeared from the web.
Regards,
-Harlan
zenrain
Thanks for the update Harlan, I would find this very valuable also (and it would work very well in conjunction with preview).
macOS 10.12.4
TheBrain 9.0.188

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software