wvdb
I think it would be great if one could associate a search query with a thought such that the search results are shown as children of that "smart" thought. This result needs to be incrementally kept up to date of course. Compare them with the "smart" folders found in various Mac apps.
Harlan

This feature is part of BrainEKP using a module we call ThoughtSeeker. This may be something that we bring to PersonalBrain in the future.

Regards,
-Harlan
Axla
After reflecting on the "smart"-thought, I realise it is what I have been looking for.

I would like to have a search or filter system where I can find e.g. my tasks or appointments.

My wish is to have a thought named "Actions" where I'll find all the thoughts I've type-defined as "Actions - Priority 1" to "...4". When I type-define the thoughts as "Complete" they will disappear from the "smart"-thought.
Using a "smart"-thought this will be possible!

As an added suggestion, I would like to have the possibility to print the results from the "smart"-thought into a table format. Or, exporting the list into a table-document format, HTML or similar.

This is a great idea, the more I think about it, the more I would like to have it added to the Pro-version of PersonalBrain.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software