ruudhein
It would be nice if Saturday and Sunday had a different color grey, or a bar, or whatever, to set them apart and making seeing weeks easier.
Using: Evernote | FilterizeEverdo | Dynalist | Liner | TheBrain v9.0.248.0
Harlan
Are you talking about in the timeline and mini calendar? Weekend days are currently displayed in red.
Regards,
-Harlan
ruudhein
Both.

1.jpg 
Ah, now that I do an enlarged screenshot I see they're red...ish. In regular view this is not visible to me at all. 

I use a repeating 2 day task as a workaround but either a different grey background on the weekend, another clearer font color, or a custom setting would be appreciated.
zenrain
It's a bit more noticeable when the timeframe is expanded

Weekend.png
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.248
ruudhein
A tiny bit, for me. On top of which well informed sources (my wife) have it that I am a bit color blind. We have frequent discussions on black versus dark blue, for instance 馃槈
zenrain
Ahhh, yes that would make a difference. I think lightening the grey for weekends (or darkening for that matter) would be a nice touch, but not sure how graphically challenging it would be given the way the timeline expands and contracts. Maybe even just the bottom bit with the text. 
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.248
ruudhein
Keeping color blind people in mind is an option too. But as colored fonts are already in place I think changing the color, and/or making it a user theme setting, would be nice.

My repeating task workaround does the trick for me too 馃槈
zenrain
Yes, I would love to have the calendar colors be theme configurable!
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.248
mcaton

🎵 Everybody's workin' for the weekend ðŸŽ¶

Weekend.png 

Request documented.

Thanks,
Matt

ruudhein
And you sing! Man of a thousand talents!
dlorde
They'd stand out more if the text/background for weekends could be inverted (i.e. black or red background with white text).
mrsandbags
While we are on the subject of colour, I am perplexed that I cannot set a different colour for jump & parent links. When you are using the expanded view there can be a lot of links intersecting and I think it would be useful for visually keeping track. But I don't know because I can't try it :-)

Was this even a thing in v8?
MOWER/VALDEMARIN
Experts at creating value by sharpening purpose, stimulating thinking, sharing insight, and finding hidden opportunities for you
tel +44 797 707 6709  路  skype: matt.mower 路   http://mwrvld.com/    https://uk.linkedin.com/in/mattmower

TheBrain v9.0.245.0 | macOS 10.12.6 | MacBook Pro 13,1 (late 2016) 2.4Gz i7, 16GB RAM, Intel Iris 540 GPU

metta
in TB9 and TB8 on Windows, I can change the color of any link either by setting the color of the link type itself, or by editing the properties of the individual link.

Is the option to edit the link properties no longer available? Or is it not working?

Or am I missing something?
mrsandbags
metta wrote:
in TB9 and TB8 on Windows, I can change the color of any link either by setting the color of the link type itself, or by editing the properties of the individual link.

Is the option to edit the link properties no longer available? Or is it not working?

Or am I missing something?

I don't want to set link colours individually.

What I meant was that, in the Brain theme, there is a choice of colour for links & highlighted links. There is - so far as I can see - no way to specify a different colour choice for parent links vs. gate links vs. child links.

m/
MOWER/VALDEMARIN
Experts at creating value by sharpening purpose, stimulating thinking, sharing insight, and finding hidden opportunities for you
tel +44 797 707 6709  路  skype: matt.mower 路   http://mwrvld.com/    https://uk.linkedin.com/in/mattmower

TheBrain v9.0.245.0 | macOS 10.12.6 | MacBook Pro 13,1 (late 2016) 2.4Gz i7, 16GB RAM, Intel Iris 540 GPU

metta
I see now. Thanks for clarifying! ðŸ™‚

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup聽聽Newsletter聽聽 聽 聽聽 Visit TheBrain Blog聽聽 Blog聽聽 聽 聽聽Follow us on Twitter聽聽 Twitter聽聽 聽 聽聽Like Us on Facebook聽聽 Facebook 聽聽 聽 聽聽 Circle Us on Google+聽聽Google 聽聽 聽 聽聽 Watch Us on Youtube聽聽YouTube聽 聽 聽 聽

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software