Axla
I have been using PB for a few weeks, and I have some suggestions.

1. To make it easier to link a thought to a date, I would like to see a small calender in left or right corner (user configurable) with a zoom function on mouse-over, which would zoom in on the the month, then the week, then the day, then a time. This way a link could be made from the hour/date to the thought, or vice versa.

2. Similar to the above, except it should contain contacts which could be linked to a thought.

Please reply with your comments!
Harlan

Hi Axla, do you find the Calendar tab too inconvenient? How about an "add event" button in the toolbar that activates the calendar tab and lets you type in the event info? Would that do what you have in mind?

Regards,

-Harlan

Regards,
-Harlan
Ray
The calender feature is a nice addition. It would be nice to link a thought with a date. If you could click on a thought then click on a date. Then have the user confirm the link.

When a calender event is marked as completed the strike through line is too obtrusive. Having a color would be nicer. I use the calender just as a record of events not just as a to do list.

Is there a way of turing off the popup reminder when there are past due events?
Ray
Langley, BC
dreynolds
Thanks for the feedback. We will definitely look into this as a possible future feature.

DavidR.

Axla
I wrote this feature request before becoming aware of the calender.

I find the calender a bit cumbersome. To make an appointment I have to be IN the thought. I find linking is a better way of setting the date for a thought, rather than activating the thought, clicking the tab, finding the date, and then making the appointment in a new dialog.
To me, the calender seems to be within a thought, not a way of structuring thoughts.

In short, I would like to have the thought linked to the calender date & time.
My suggestion is to make the calender into a separate table or Brain where the user can link a thought to a specific date or time of day.

Reversly, I can find thoughts linked to a day, week, month, etc by highlighting the day, week, month.

Harlan, I have sent a Brain with my suggestions to Support approx. 21. Jan.
dreynolds
Thanks...

We will keep your suggestions in mind.

DavidR.

scoobie77
I agree with the suggestions to improve the calendar. It is the biggest holdback for me using the brain as much as i should. I love the way a thought type will appear when you hover, but I haven't found a useful way to apply this feature. However, if a date that was attached to the thought and appeared when I hovered that would be fantastic. What about a list of dates or project flow chart that would appear? How about pulling a link to a date on the calendar and then entering the specifics?
James M. Jontz

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software