Clearstory
With multiple Web pages attached to a thought, would it be possible to place a small indicator, like a "+", alongside the icon?  Could this also be done for each type of file (.xls, .doc, etc.)  a thought has as an attachment?
Harlan
Hello, thanks for your post. If you look carefully in the lower left corner on the icon, you will see a small number that indicates the number of attachments.

Regards,
-Harlan
Regards,
-Harlan
4qgCcPtBNKAGj0pd7r0QJbXep
This is not a reply but a feature suggestion.

Personal Brain should incorporate features of a good password manager with strong encryption and form filler, such as that of Roboform:

http://www.roboform.com/

I'm hesitating to use Personal Brain because all it does is visualize your links. Until Personal Brain can do what Roboform does, it will always be second rated. Roboform can be indexed such a way it works just like Personal Brain. Most of the stuff I wanted to access is on the web anyways, not on my own computer. I know exactly where everything is on my computer.

Another program, Evernote (www.evernote.com), can be indexed just like Personal Brain also. So Personal Brain has a lot of improvement to do.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software