wordmuse
In TB8, I could mouse over a thought that was not the active thought, press F2 and edit it - without changing the layout. Apparently that didn't get brought over into TB9.  I would like to be able to do that again.

- Bal
zenrain
Ctrl + Enter while hovering over a non-active thought. 
macOS 10.12.5
TheBrain 9.0.219
pshanks

Or what whatever key you assign to 'Show Thought Properties'.

So it could be F2 if that is what you assign to it [nono]

Windows 10 (V1703), Windows 7 SP1, OS X V10.12.6
TheBrain Beta 9.0.219.0, iOS V9.0.3.2, TheBrain 8.0.2.2
Using The Brain since V3 (1999)

wordmuse
OK - so when I first saw that, I thought it was to show the thought Details that you can access by right-clicking a thought in TB8.  That does not appear to have ported over to TB9. Or is it available and I'm not seeing it.

Thanks a lot!
- Bal
zenrain
Quote: Or what whatever key you assign to 'Show Thought Properties'.

Thanks for clarifying. It's imbedded so deeply in muscle memory I forgot about that. [smile]
macOS 10.12.5
TheBrain 9.0.219
mcaton
Default for this is Alt+Click.  From here you can edit the Thought name or see/toggle the thought details with the little arrow in the lower right hand corner. 

Matt
wordmuse
Got it - thanks.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software