mbaas
So, when copying thoughts to the clipboard, TB9 now puts JSON in a "TheBrain.ThoughtBundle"-Format to the clipboard. I'd like to suggest to also add that JSON in a "Text"-format which will facilitate easier processing of that thought content in 3d party-apps (like Text-Editors, for example). And possibly also support that for the import (I used that in my BrainTools-App (for TB8) to create thoughts and it is a handy way to import a small bunch of thoughts...)
mcaton
Michael,

Thank you for the request.  Documented.

Matt
gery51
Could we have a import / export functionality for mongodb json ?
Harlan
The JSON that is exported from TheBrain 9 can be read and then imported into virtually any database you like. We will not be adding export facilities for individual database formats although anyone is free to do so on their own.
Regards,
-Harlan

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software