jorgwata
A file previewer (like in Evernote) would be great. In my opinion, this feature would improve productivity in a way that TheBrain would be called "the perfect tool" for everything
pthompson
jorgwata,

Thank you for posting. You can launch any attachment that is attached to a Brain in its native application by clicking on it in the Thought tab. There is a tutorial on this HERE.
jorgwata
Hi, thank you for your response. My suggestion, though, refers to a previewer, and not to a launcher. A previewer would be much more productive
Steeph
It would also be a security risk and potentially introduce performance issues.
So not for me, I prefer to view files with dedicated programs. This at least needs to be optional.
PB user since 1998

Mind over matter?
I don't mind and it doesn't matter.
TB 8.0.2.1 Pro on Win10.1 Pro 64bit JVM 1.8.0-112
jorgwata
Hm, you are right, I haven't thought about security and performance issues. But as you mention, it could be optional (if implemented)
uncle_khmel
It would be nice to view in new browser windows attached standard office file formats (doc? docx, ... not only txt Click image for larger version - Name: cant_preview_attached_file_standard_format.png, Views: 41, Size: 504.11 KB
best regards
pthompson
This functionality is planned and is coming soon. Thanks.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software