jorgwata
A file previewer (like in Evernote) would be great. In my opinion, this feature would improve productivity in a way that TheBrain would be called "the perfect tool" for everything
pthompson
jorgwata,

Thank you for posting. You can launch any attachment that is attached to a Brain in its native application by clicking on it in the Thought tab. There is a tutorial on this HERE.
jorgwata
Hi, thank you for your response. My suggestion, though, refers to a previewer, and not to a launcher. A previewer would be much more productive
Steeph
It would also be a security risk and potentially introduce performance issues.
So not for me, I prefer to view files with dedicated programs. This at least needs to be optional.
PB user since 1998

Mind over matter?
I don't mind and it doesn't matter.
TB 8.0.2.1 Pro on Win10.1 Pro 64bit JVM 1.8.0-112
jorgwata
Hm, you are right, I haven't thought about security and performance issues. But as you mention, it could be optional (if implemented)
uncle_khmel
It would be nice to view in new browser windows attached standard office file formats (doc? docx, ... not only txt Click image for larger version - Name: cant_preview_attached_file_standard_format.png, Views: 41, Size: 504.11 KB
best regards
pthompson
This functionality is planned and is coming soon. Thanks.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software