ruudhein
How to best go about finding thoughts which don't have any child thoughts at all?

I have a brain where the common denominator for thoughts that require additional work is the fact they are chidless.
Using: Evernote | FilterizeDynalist | InstaPaper | Liner | TheBrain v10.0.45.0
Tyler

Hi Ruudhein,

TheBrain doesn't have a way to filter for all thoughts without children, you can only filter with thoughts without a parent (As i'm sure you know). I will submit a feature request for this. Thank you for your comment!

Tyler

rengel
To make this complete:
Thoughts with and without jumps...
Reinhard, TB 10.0.48.0, WIN 10

Quality is the result of attention paid to details.
metta
+1 (with and without jumps)
reasonablekamikaze
+1
Cerebrum
How would this feature be used?
Is the idea to make sure that all Thoughts are linked to at least two other Thoughts, a Parent and a Child?
Or is it more about identifying recently-created Thoughts that require some additional linking?

FWIW, I have many Thoughts that don't have Child thoughts, and I have a few Jump thoughts with no Parent.
PaulaO
I would assume it would be something like
Thought: Contact X Company about the merger
Child: contact made 2/12/19 (contains notes on conversation)
Child: follow up discussion on 2/15

Thought: Contact Z Company about media blitz
(not done so child not created)

Being able to do a quick search for any thought without a child would reveal all of them that have not been done
Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Spell checkers aren't worth shirt.

Writers and editors have their own demon. Typo is his mane.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software