NorthFarm
In PB 5.5.1.0 -b; as the title says, if you set a reminder on an all day event you don't get reminded!

P.S. I'm sure I have posted this before but I cannot find that post anywhere. Maybe it got deleted when the forum was offline a few days ago.
Regards Hans Henrik Nørregaard
----------------------
TB 8.0.2.2 (Pro Combo) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Java 1.8.0_121
...and now testing TheBrain 9.0.158.0 :-)
Moe
Thanks, confirmed and passed on to the engineers.

Best regards,
Moe

NorthFarm

Still not working in 5.5.1.6 which is a Release Candidate. A component such as a reminder should be working. People would relay on this and not be impressed if they set up reminders for a future date that does not pop up. In terms of a calendar it is a vital element that should not be offered in a production release at all if it does not work correctly.

----------------------
NorthFarm

Solved in 5.5.1.9. This was in fact a problem with monthly reminders and not "all day" reminders.

----------------------

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software