NorthFarm
In PB 5.5.1.0 -b; as the title says, if you set a reminder on an all day event you don't get reminded!

P.S. I'm sure I have posted this before but I cannot find that post anywhere. Maybe it got deleted when the forum was offline a few days ago.
Regards Hans Henrik Nørregaard
----------------------
TB 8.0.2.2 (Pro Combo) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Java 1.8.0_121
...and now testing TheBrain 9.0.158.0 :-)
Moe
Thanks, confirmed and passed on to the engineers.

Best regards,
Moe

NorthFarm

Still not working in 5.5.1.6 which is a Release Candidate. A component such as a reminder should be working. People would relay on this and not be impressed if they set up reminders for a future date that does not pop up. In terms of a calendar it is a vital element that should not be offered in a production release at all if it does not work correctly.

----------------------
NorthFarm

Solved in 5.5.1.9. This was in fact a problem with monthly reminders and not "all day" reminders.

----------------------

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software