ruudhein
Especially when I have a LOT of items added to the selection pane, remembering which one I have clicked becomes hard.

E.g.: I needed to go through a list of specific 2018 events. Searched "2018", added results to selection...and now I'm moving through this long list without any visual indication where I left off, which item I clicked last.
Using: Evernote | FilterizeDynalist | InstaPaper | Liner | PrintFriendly | TheBrain v10.0.48.0
sean
+1

Similarly there should be an indication when on the last thought dragged into the Brain.
So if I drag a webpage to the area below a thought, it creates a new thought, which then gets automatically renamed based on the title of the page.
This causes it to move to a different location in the set of child thoughts and if there are more than a few child thoughts, it becomes difficult to see where.
shatcher
Hi Sean,

There is an option to activate the last created Thought... But this does not function when drag-dropping into TheBrain to create a Thought. However, you can click the clock in the top right corner to see your edit history. This would show the renamed name of the newly created Thought.
sean
Yeah,  I was using that. Was just trying to save few clicks.

I have assigned a keyboard shortcut to "View Recent Changes", but after typing it, I can't use the keyboard to navigate thru the list.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software