punkmonksf
Attached is a project I've been working on for the last few days... a Western Canon reading list. This particular one is from Harold Bloom's "The Western Canon: The Books and School of the Age" and includes, IMHO, one of the best and most comprehensive lists of the western literary tradition.

My purpose for creating it is to have a place to take note and enter synopses of works as I read them.

Enjoy.
punkmonksf

Ahmed
Wonderful, thank you for sharing.
Thanks,
Ahmed
westbroek
Really useful. Thanks!
westbroek
Thanks again. This has proven to be so useful that just tonight I've copy-and-pasted it back into my main brain.
punkmonksf
wow... thanks for that. what a great compliment.

glad it's useful to you. i am enjoying using it to write thoughts on works I've read as well as come across ones I haven't but want to!

cheers
karekin
scoutee
one question....how do i bring your zip into my brain?

i am running PB4 Pro 4.1.3.2
"It is better to be a soldier´s widow than a coward´s wife"
"The onset of bayonets in the hands of the valiant is irresistible"
"Semper Fidelis"
"Always Faithful"
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"
(I came, I saw, I conqured)
Ahmed
Have you tried going to File, and open, and pick the Brainzip file? That should work for you.
Thanks,
Ahmed
Ahmed
I think I misunderstood your question! To add this Brain into your own Brain you would go about the following steps:

- Open up the BrainZip
- Select all the thoughts or just those to be copied
    - To select all thoughts, go to reports and select refresh, then go to Edit > Add report results to selection
- Edit > Copy Selected Thoughts
- Open the destination Brain
- Paste thoughts
Thanks,
Ahmed
ShelleyHayduk
You Brain is great. BTW let me know if you are interested in doing any guided tours for our users with a couple other users like the Harry Potter Brain.

See more about my idea here:

http://forums.thebrain.com/tool/post/thebrain/vpost?id=2531354
Shelley
scoutee

punkmonksf wrote: Attached is a project I've been working on for the last few days... a Western Canon reading list. This particular one is from Harold Bloom's "The Western Canon: The Books and School of the Age" and includes, IMHO, one of the best and most comprehensive lists of the western literary tradition.

My purpose for creating it is to have a place to take note and enter synopses of works as I read them.

Enjoy.
punkmonksf

Sir,

I wish to know where you would place the following American novelist and science fiction writer. I am wishing to pick your mind in this matter.

Robert A. Heinlein

Frank Herbert

Wilson Rawls

J. K. Rowling

James Byron Huggins- Best book Cain

John W. Thomason- Fix Bayonets! (Classics of Naval Literature)

C. S. Lewis

Terry Goodkind

P.S.

Your Western Canon Reading List is a joy! I’ve been using it as a guide with my walk through  my  library.

"Semper Fidelis"
"Always Faithful"
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"
scoutee

Ahmed wrote: I think I misunderstood your question! To add this Brain into your own Brain you would go about the following steps:

- Open up the BrainZip
- Select all the thoughts or just those to be copied
    - To select all thoughts, go to reports and select refresh, then go to Edit > Add report results to selection
- Edit > Copy Selected Thoughts
- Open the destination Brain
- Paste thoughts

Sir,

I’ve been meaning to ask you in reference to your following statement.

It seems that you mistakenly wrote the instruction in Greek no worries I had my father’s good friend and a good family friend translated.

Ìüíï ìéá åñþôçóç Þôáí áõôü áêñéâþò Ýíá ôßìéï ëÜèïò;

"Semper Fidelis"
"Always Faithful"
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software