rengel
Is there any way to force-delete thoughts, that cannot be deleted using the built-in delete function? Single undeletable thoughts render the complete 'Forgotten' list undeletable.

Is there any 'hidden' or 'easter-egg' like function to rebuild the index or expand the 'Utilities' functionality?
Reinhard TB 9.1.19.0 and 10.0.25.0. WIN 10

Quality is the result of the attention paid to details.
rengel
No reaction after almost two days?

mcaton
Reinhard,

We're still reviewing the "undeletable thought" issue.  Have you tried a Shift+Right Click to delete a thought from the plex?

Thank you,
Matt
rengel
@Matt
Shift+Right Click works with single thoughts that I have created within the brain manually, but not with thoughts that have been created by dragging saved webpages into the brain.
I just retried the procedure I described in
http://forums.thebrain.com/post/forgotten-thoughts-cannot-be-deleted-reproducible-9879962?pid=1305831747
Same result.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software