CardPlayer

I am considering to get back into using “The BRAIN” after 6 years of absence and one of the decision factor that presently looking for to find is the ability to assign different geometric shapes to my “thoughts”. I assume the color coding of each thoughts are now working well and flexible color choosing is available to distinguish individual thoughts, yes? How about going a step further and changing the shapes of each thought. Is it possible? 

The attached file show the limited formating option I have in MM. I would love to have a much wider variety of geometrical shapes and flexibility to assign them to each digital thoughts so true multilayer representation of given thoughts can be achieved.

Also it could represent the evolution of the given thought, making PB a truly remarkable tool that keeps up with the changing nature of data and its assigned meaning that is also subject to change.

Click image for larger version - Name: DigitalThoughtsinEvolution.png, Views: 115, Size: 33.00 KB
JEL
I know this is dated, but I'd like to know if this is possible in The Brain, changing the shape for a thought.
zenrain
No it is not. It's a good enhancement request though.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.250
metta
+1
mcaton
I'll document the feature request.  In the mean time, you can ALT+Click on a Thought to open it's Thought Properties Display.  Here you can change the font/background color and/or add an icon which would help for visual identity.

Thank you,
Matt

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software