AmbidexterMan
I have been trying to find where and how in PB9 I can use Google Calendar. Can anyone tell/show me.

Based on some threads I read apparently it is now part of PB9.

Thanks,
Erik
Cerebrum
It was part of TB9 for a while. See this post by tomcal123.

The keyboard shortcut is no longer available. 
AmbidexterMan
That's what I thought as well. So in other words, currently not available yet.
mcaton
Erik,

Still being in-house tested, but things are looking good.  We hope to be rolling this out in a new update soon.

Thank you,
Matt 
Cerebrum
According to the list of New and Improved Features in Version 9: "Events can now be synced both to and from Google Calendar".

How?
MikaelBergqvist
mcaton wrote: Erik,

Still being in-house tested, but things are looking good.  We hope to be rolling this out in a new update soon.

Thank you,
Matt 

How's it going with the in-house testing? Is there any way to sign up to an Alpha-version or something where I can take part in the testing? I'm currently a week into my trial period and I love alot of the functionality in TheBrain9, but trying out the calendar sync-function feels essential to whether or not I can allocate some of my tight student budget to and commit to using the app as my new external memory bank. 
Harlan
Google Calendar Sync is coming very soon now. It's already working internally and will be rolled out to the alpha channel soon. To get onto the alpha channel, select it from Preferences > System > Updates.

FYI, there is a 20% student discount available, I think you have to have a current student ID - please email  sales@thebrain.com or call for exact details. 
Regards,
-Harlan
MikaelBergqvist

Oh, sweet! I couldn't find any info about a student discount anywhere. I'll for sure look into it.

As for the alpha channel, I've switched to it and tried updating (to 9.0.227.0) three times (with a Windows 10 restart in between) but the updater just keeps looping... Left it on for over an hour once but no cigar. Anyways I'm guessing some "Various fixed and enhancements" doesn't include the addition of Gcal, and in that case I'm fine with waiting for the next update to try again. Just hoping that I'll get a notification for it...

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software