purdisc
1 month trial and I jumped back into the TB because it looked like Google Cal sync was now working. 

It's not working for me and from what I can see a few others. I've done everything in the tutorial and it's not picking up my GCal events and although it eventually synced a test event (30 minutes or more) it then wouldn't sync a change I made on GCal to TB.

Is there an update on if and when this might be fixed.

I really should like to use TB again and this was a clincher for me...please tell me I'm doing something wrong or if there's a fix coming soon

JohnP
dlorde
Yes, this needs sorting out, as does the limitation to a single calendar...
mcaton
Thanks for posting. Yes, we're aware of these issues that are happening for some, not all, users that incorporate the Google Calendar Sync feature. We have a strategy to move forward with a new update that will repair these issues.  No date of release to announce yet, but the fix is in active development.

Thank you,
Matt
purdisc
thanks Matt

Unfortunately I'll have hold off a purchase until I see this update. I got really excited that TB could once again become part of my working day. I remember Google Cal sync didn't work when I was using it a few years back. Keep up the good work. You've come a long way!

JohnP

mcaton wrote:
Thanks for posting. Yes, we're aware of these issues that are happening for some, not all, users that incorporate the Google Calendar Sync feature. We have a strategy to move forward with a new update that will repair these issues.  No date of release to announce yet, but the fix is in active development.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software